A Portrait of an NLA Graduate
If you know a tree by its fruit, our most powerful example is our graduates. We exist to unleash a generation of believers shaped by Jesus’ teachings to pursue excellence in all things for His glory, moving toward a hurting world with His grace and mercy.
New Life Graduates SOAR
S – Spiritual champions who are…
- individuals who have experienced New Life in Christ.
- grounded in biblical truth, able to articulate and defend their faith.
- Christ-like in mind, body, and spirit.
O – Opportunity takers who…
- appreciate and participate in the arts.
- use their God-given gifts and abilities.
- honor God in academics, arts, athletics and teamwork.
A – Academic achievers who are…
- critical thinkers and creative problem solvers.
- life-long learners, infused with twenty-first century technology.
- effective and influential communicators in the written and spoken word.
R – Responsible citizens who…
- exhibit the fruit of the Spirit in their personal and public lives.
- serve within their sphere of influence.
- demonstrate global awareness, being prepared to serve here, near and far.