Our children are our future. As Christian educators, we partner with parents in the spiritual formation and development of a Biblical worldview in the next generation. Our philosophy is based on Kingdom Education, which is a partnership between the home, school, and church with the express purpose of leading a child into a new identity in Christ. We have committed to these pillars and priorities over the next 5 years.
- NLA is Christ-Centered community where you are known, loved, and valued
- NLA provides a safe & caring environment that nurtures each student.
- Operationalize a plan to further strengthen our Christ-centered community so that all students, families, faculty, staff, leadership, and alumni are known, loved, and valued at NLA.
- Establish and fully implement best practices for the hiring, discipling, and retention of the highest quality, faith-filled and missionally-aligned faculty, staff, and leaders.
- Partner with parents to build and implement a measurably differential student/family experience at NLA that is safe, as well as cares for and nurtures each student.
- NLA provides Kingdom education rooted in the truth of the Bible to fortify a Christian worldview.
- Implement a comprehensive NLA Kingdom Education model and establish it as a key NLA distinctive.
- Ensure that the building of a Christ-centered Biblical Worldview in students is a central and measurable outcome of all NLA Kingdom Education.
- NLA provides an outstanding academic experience that prepares students to be college and future-ready.
- NLA provides extracurriculars that allow your child to explore their interests & pursue their passions.
- Launch a multi-faceted NLA Academic Ecosystem to provide students with the skills and mindset they need to be future-ready graduates.
- Design and incorporate alternate tracks such as technical, skilled trades and missions into the NLA Academic Ecosystem.
- Institute a portfolio of outstanding extracurricular experiences for students that will challenge each student to explore their interests and pursue their passions, especially in the areas of arts, athletics, and STEM.
- NLA will grow enrollment within our current four walls while also pursuing new growth opportunities, strategies and models for delivery of Kingdom Education
- NLA will preserve our school for the long-term by ensuring financial and operational strength while increasing accessibility to a Kingdom Education for more families.
- Grow current in-class K-12 enrollment to targeted capacity levels.
- Identify, develop, and pilot multiple innovative opportunities to grow NLA’s ministry and create new sources of revenue or business models.
- Identify, codify and implement a long-term strategic financial planning model that will deliver stability and improved financial accessibility.
- Identify and implement a best practice long-term advancement model for development that provides the philanthropic resources required to carry out the strategic plan and the operations of NLA.