A New Life of Hope Annual (Virtual) Auction
Saturday, April 25, 2020 | 7 pm
Annually, one of our most significant fundraising events is the Auction event held in early April. The news these past few weeks related to COVID-19 means that we are not able to continue with our Auction in the usual format we are accustomed to. We had so much fun planning this event and sensed a lot of excitement with this years’ A New Life of Hope evening.
Although we considered postponing or even canceling the Auction, we realized there is no better time for us to come together as a community than right now. Therefore, we have decided to move forward with a virtual event on Saturday, April 25th, and bring it directly to your home in a more creative way than ever before!
Your help is needed!
Calling all Donations!
Our auction is filled with exciting and desirable items to bid on…. check out the list of most popular items:
- Vacation and cabin getaways
- Snowmobiles, ATVs, and fishing boats
- Sports tickets and VIP passes (Wild, Vikings, Twins, and Wolves tickets wanted!)
- Concert tickets
- Behind-the-Scenes experiences and tours
- Virtual Reality Goggles, Laptops, Fitbits, Go Pro’s, cameras, big-screen TVs, and other cool technology
- Dining Gift Cards and more
Do you have access to something cool and exciting to donate to the Live or Silent auctions? Did you know that most of the items in the auction come from our families and teachers? The heart of every auction includes great items to bid upon!
To donate contact Chelsea Clyne at (651)757-4389.