The following kits are available to power your prototypes with alternative, renewable sources of energy:
- Wind turbine towers, blades, voltmeter or LabQuest probes, light bulb, etc.
- Motors that run using hydro or wind energy
- Wind to Hydrogen fuel cell kit – for storage of energy
- Biofuel experiment kit
- Solar thermal energy experiment kit – heating water using solar energy
- 6 in 1 solar kit
- Geothermal energy kit
- Solar car kits
- Battery dilemma kit – using fruits and vegetables to generate power
If you are interested to use any of these kits or devices, please let your teacher know and contact Mrs. Motalebi.