The Enrollment Specialist works closely with the Director of Marketing and Enrollment and serves as the first point of contact for prospect families inquiring about New Life Academy. This role draws from a personal passion for Christian education and relays this passion to prospect families through phone and email communication, on-site tours, and in-person meetings. The Enrollment Specialist sets the stage for future enrollment by accurately representing the school’s mission and value internally, to prospect families, and to local community entities. Additionally, this role is responsive to all inquiries and maintains contact with prospect families from the first point of contact through to enrollment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Serve as an inviting first point of contact for prospect families, often via phone.
- Engage prospective families by phone with the goal of scheduling a campus visit
- Demonstrate sensitivity and the ability to effectively connect with prospective families from diverse experiences
- Lead tours to families and students, tailoring the experience to prospect families’ needs and interests
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of school and program knowledge
- Manage and update computerized prospective student database, application paperwork, and follow-up documentation
- Process incoming applications
- Update and maintain application database
- Produce reports from the School Information System (SIS) to inform department strategic planning
- Arrange and host informational meetings with prospect families and students, equipping families with what they need to make enrollment decisions.
- Proactively build relationships with community churches and organizations to growth and enrollment opportunities; This may include local churches, daycares, libraries, and gyms.
- Participate in the growth of the international student population by looking for opportunities to build relationships with domestic agents working with international students.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a related field is required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of one year of progressive experience in admissions, sales, or administrative services.
- Experience in an academic setting a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SIS Systems preferred, but not required.
SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Poised, inviting professional presence and professional personal presentation
- Engaging and courteous phone communication skills
- Attention to the need for quick turnaround for communication with prospect families
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to present to medium-size (20-60 people) audiences
- Professional, thoughtful written communication ability
- Is able to effectively integrate Christian character into day-to-day responsibilities effectively.
- Proactively seeks ways to improve how the school presents itself from a Christian perspective.
- Born again believer who exhibits the Fruit of the Spirit in their daily walk
- Regular attendee and supporter of a church whose fundamental beliefs are evangelical in nature
To Apply, complete a staff application on our Career page and email to email@example.com.