Welcome to EagleNet
Your one-stop communications hub for New Life Academy parents, students, and faculty/staff providing access to resources, school news, announcements, and calendars. Access parent and student portals above for personal accounts. To report an absence, call the attendance line at 651-459-4121 ext 3.
Virtual Bulletin Board
- December 11 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- December 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 12 @ 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Moms in Prayer - Tuesday
- December 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- December 13 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)15% IP Work night
- December 15 @ 8:15 am - 9:15 am|Recurring Event (See all)Moms in Prayer - Friday
- December 15 @ 9:40 am - 10:15 am|Recurring Event (See all)FCA
Volunteers are needed to help with ACSI Spelling Bee by working with students in January and assisting with the Spelling Bee on Feb. 2. Call (651-757-4331) or email (email@example.com) if interested.
NLA HS Student Council Blood Drive Monday, December 4 2:45-7:45 pm NLA Cafeteria Want to make an appointment? Go to www.redcrossblood.org. Put in the zip code 55129 (find a blood drive location). Scroll down on left side to find New Life Academy.
FORMS & POLICIES
WHO TO CONTACT
Attendance Line: 651-459-4121 #3
Assistant to Early Childhood Director
Assistant to Elementary Principal
Assistant to Secondary Principal
RN, Licensed School Nurse