This role plays a key function supporting our school through the creation of educational and business paper products in our Copy Center. The hours for this role are 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) OR 8:00-11:00 M-F on days when students are in school. This is a 9-month position, August through May. This position reports to our Director of Facilities.
- Operate and maintain all equipment (copier, printer, cutter, binder, folder, laminator) in the Academy and Church. Place service calls and order supplies as needed.
- Keep copiers throughout the building stocked with paper.
- Make copies and make people happy!
- Order paper, laminating film, business cards, magnetic name tags.
- Make name badges during the year for new employees.
- Comb bind books.
- Operate guillotine cutter.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word.
- Make hallway signs and door signs.
- Enjoy working with machines.
- Work with a bunch of wonderful people!
- High school diploma.
- Born-again believer actively attending an Evangelical Church.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Comfortable learning and operating machines.
- Team player.
Send staff application to firstname.lastname@example.org.