During our #GoTheDistance virtual events, Ms. Watkins walked us through making NLA’s famous Fat Bars. While we aren’t on campus together to get one in Ala Carte, whip up a batch to enjoy at home with your family.
- 1 Cup Karo Syrup
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups Peanut Butter
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- Mix and Heat Karo Syrup and White Sugar on stovetop until slightly boiling
- Remove from heat and Add Peanut Butter
- Mix together and pour over Rice Krispies
- Mix and press into a greased 9 x 13 Pan
- 3/8th Cup Oil
- 3/4 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Put Ingredients into a Micro-Wave Bowl and Microwave until melted.
- Mix together and pour over mixture in pan