For many years, New Life Academy has enrolled international students from around the world. We value and appreciate the diversity and culture these students bring to our campus.
New Life Academy offers a comprehensive International Program that provides students with the support they need to be successful. Our staff and faculty seek to immerse students in American education and the surrounding culture in order to create a more enriching experience.
International Student Services
To ensure our international students have a successful experience, New Life Academy provides the following services:
- Arrival Orientation to assist with bank account setup, cell phone services, medical evaluation, student health insurance, and school supplies
- Communication between the school, parents, students, and host family/representative
- Specialized social activities, outings, and dinners
- International Student Club
- Ongoing support by our loving staff including student meetings, cultural adjustment group discussions, ELL/Academic support, and academic performance conferences with students and faculty members
- Assistance with arranging a local homestay with a loving NLA family if needed
Our International Coordinator, David Moore, will help you through every step of the application process. Please download our International Student Application to see the admission requirements and review the admission process.
To begin the application process, the local contact/host family must complete the Enrollment Application, include payment of application fees, and provide the following information in English:
- Copy of Passport
- Home/Foreign Address
- Immunization Record
- Transcript/Record of Grades and Testing
- Teacher Reference
- $500 Application Fee
- Host Family Guardian Name(s)
- Local Mailing, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers
- Relationship to Host Family