How to Apply
Let’s get started!
Applying to New Life Academy is a simple process. By submitting an online application, you are taking the first step towards investing in a Christian education for your child. Below is an overview of the process.
Submitting an application:
- Create an account and choose ‘Continue to Application’. If you already have a student at New Life and are adding a sibling, please login to your account.
- Submit an application with the non-refundable application fee. Below you will find the required documents to upload during the application process.
You will have the flexibility to log in to your account at any time to finish the application, load required documents, print the completed application(s) and track your application status.
To complete the application process, please upload the following documents. If you are unable to upload, you can also email them to the enrollment department.
- Most recent report card (Grades 1-12)
- Kindergarten screening (for those entering K)
- Educational testing, 504 plan or IEP (if applicable)
After all application materials are received and reviewed, applicants that meet all the requirements are invited to Interview. Following the interview, we will contact you regarding acceptance.
The general admissions season runs November through April, however, New Life Academy is able to accept qualified applicants year-round for immediate or mid-year transfers provided there are spots available. Call or email the enrollment department if you would like to discuss immediate enrollment or mid-year transfer.
New Life Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, programs, and activities made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics or any other school administered programs.