How to Apply
Let’s get started!
Applying to New Life Academy is a simple process. By submitting an online application, you are taking the first step towards investing in a Christian education for your child. Below is an overview of the process.
Submitting an application:
- Create an account and choose ‘Continue to Application’
- Submit an application with the non-refundable application fee. Below you will find the required documents to upload during the application process.
You will have the flexibility to log in to your account at any time to finish the application, load required documents, print the completed application(s) and track your application status.
To complete the application process, please upload the following documents. If you are unable to upload, you can also email them to the enrollment department.
- Most recent report card (Grades 1-12)
- Kindergarten screening (for those entering K)
- Educational testing, 504 plan or IEP (if applicable)
After all application materials are received and reviewed, applicants that meet all the requirements are invited to Interview. Following the interview, we will contact you regarding acceptance.
The general admissions season runs November through April, however, New Life Academy is able to accept qualified applicants year-round for immediate or mid-year transfers provided there are spots available. Call or email the enrollment department if you would like to discuss immediate enrollment or mid-year transfer.
FALL OPEN HOUSES
Early Childhood & Kindergarten
November 18 | 10 – 11:30 am
Preschool – Grade 12
November 27 | 5:30 – 7 pm